Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Muffin with a soft centre for the chocolate lover. Calling all the girls to try these ones first.
- 190 g caster sugar
- 250 g flour
- 4 eggs
- 150 g cocoa powder
- 60 ml milk
- 20 g baking powder
- 100 g semisweet chocolate chunks
- 250 g butter
- Place all the ingredients together.
- Mix just until blended.
- Do not over mix this mixture.
- Half fill muffin cases.
- Place chunks of chocolate in each and cover with some more mixture.
- Place in an Gas Mark 6 oven for 12 to 15 minutes.
Absolutely brilliant. I've been looking for a good muffin recipe for a long time and this one is outstanding. Really simple and creates a wickedly indulgent muffin!