Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
These are so oh Eerie and real like! Great as is just pop into your mouth, or as a garnish for drinks, or for eyes on your favorite monster cake. These are so easy to make, your guests will squirm! A tasty good TREAT!
- Drain lychee`s on a paper towel.
- Place cherries in with stem side out.
- Place chips into where the stem would have been.
- Drizzle some of the cherry juice over the lychee`s to make it look blood shoot.
- You can pre make these and cover these in vodka or rum for an adult drink drop one of these in each drink or into a punch!
These were a HUGE hit at a hallowe'en party 2 years ago, the kids still talk about the "EYES"! I did subtitute the chocolate for raisins, which was a good complimentary flavour. They are delicious too!
What a great simple idea for Halloween & healthy too. I made these for a playgroup party the other day as I just happened to have the ingredients on hand. The adults squirmed but the kids thought these were great, thanks for posting!
These were so cute! The kids loved them. I had to improvise though. My store did not have lychees, even in the Asian food section, so I substituted with canned pears. I just cut the pointed end off to round them out. I also bought green maraschino cherries, and I think the color effect was good, but the cherries were pretty small so the eyeball proportion was off a bit. I also used cinnamon chips instead of chocolate chip because I had a package open. Even if it wasn't perfect, the kids really liked them (including eating them), so in my book it was a winner! But now I am curious as to what a lychee tastes like....