Recipe by Rita~
These are so oh Eerie and real like! Great as is just pop into your mouth, or as a garnish for drinks, or for eyes on your favorite monster cake. These are so easy to make, your guests will squirm! A tasty good TREAT!
Top Review by froglet
These were a HUGE hit at a hallowe'en party 2 years ago, the kids still talk about the "EYES"! I did subtitute the chocolate for raisins, which was a good complimentary flavour. They are delicious too!
- 10 canned lychees
- 10 maraschino cherries, stems removed (or Drunken Cherries Aka Cherry Bomb)
- 10 chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain lychee`s on a paper towel.
- Place cherries in with stem side out.
- Place chips into where the stem would have been.
- Drizzle some of the cherry juice over the lychee`s to make it look blood shoot.
- You can pre make these and cover these in vodka or rum for an adult drink drop one of these in each drink or into a punch!