1/3 Photos of Goofy Bread Rolls
1 hr 45 mins
1 hr 30 mins
This wonderful Bread Roll recipe is a true no fail. It was given to me by Auntie Pearl back in the 80's. These are the number one request at any family gathering.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dissolve yeast in 1/2 warm water with one tsp of the sugar and let proof.
- 2Warm the milk and place into mixer bowl. Melt Butter in microwave. Add butter, baking powder, eggs, remaining sugar, and butter to mixing bowl.
- 3Start mixer and gradually add flour. When the dough is still creamy add the yeast mixture. Continue mixing and adding flour until a nice sticky dough is achieved.
- 4Knead on a floured board about 15 times. Place dough in a oiled bowl turning once to coat. Let rise until double. (About 1 hour).
- 5Form rolls and place in a large rectangular pan. 15"x11"x2". Let rise again until almost double.
- 6Bake at 375 for 15 minutes or until nicely browned.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Goofy Bread Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (210 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 885.4
- Calories from Fat 229
- Total Fat 25.5 g
- Saturated Fat 14.7 g
- Cholesterol 136.8 mg
- Sodium 316.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 140.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 20.4 g
- Protein 22.3 g