- 2 (10 count) packages refrigerated biscuits
- 20 milk chocolate kisses
- 2⁄3-3⁄4 cup miniature marshmallow
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Flatten biscuits with palm of hand.
- Place one chocolate kiss and 3 or 4 marshmallows in the center of each biscuit.
- Bring edges of biscuit up and around to enclose, pinch well to seal.
- In small bowl combine sugar and cinnamon.
- Roll each biscuit ball in sugar mixture to coat.
- Place on ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350F for 15 minutes or until bottoms are golden brown.
- Serve warm.