Prep 25 mins
Cook 15 mins
Great for kids to make, good after school treat.
- 2 (10 count) packages refrigerated biscuits
- 20 milk chocolate kisses
- 2⁄3-3⁄4 cup miniature marshmallow
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Flatten biscuits with palm of hand.
- Place one chocolate kiss and 3 or 4 marshmallows in the center of each biscuit.
- Bring edges of biscuit up and around to enclose, pinch well to seal.
- In small bowl combine sugar and cinnamon.
- Roll each biscuit ball in sugar mixture to coat.
- Place on ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350F for 15 minutes or until bottoms are golden brown.
- Serve warm.
% stars plus, not only are these really tasty but my kids had so much fun making them! what a fun thing to make, thanks!
My girls (3 and 4) and I did this today and we had fun. It was not messy and they could do it all themself, except the oven part of course. They were tasty and not messy. If I was to make them for adults I would put 2 kisses it them or even use kisses with almonds! Thanks for this great kid friend food!