Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is in response to a recipe request, this is not one of my recipes. The original ingredients and directions were not very clear and I did the best that I could with them. Fry time and quantities were also not specified, so I am guesstimating.
- 1 can refrigerated crescent dinner roll (like Pilsbury's)
- 1 bag M&M's plain chocolate candy (small)
- miniature marshmallow
- oil (for frying)
- Do not get the biscuits with butter- they fall apart.
- Spread the biscuits out a little.
- Place about 4 M&Ms and 3 or 4 marshmallows on to the dough.
- Form biscuits into a ball and drop into a fry pan with the oil.
- Fry until light golden brown.
These were delicious. My mom had some time off of work today so she was able to help me. We made these in our deep fryer and they came out perfect.