Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
A fun, tasty candy. Sticky , yummy and delicious
- 1⁄2 cup oleo
- 1 lb caramel
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 (16 ounce) bag marshmallows
- crisp rice cereal
- In top of a double boiler, combine milk, oleo and caramels. Heat over boiling water, stirring until smooth. Keep on low heat.
- With a fork, dip marshmallow in mixture, roll in cereal. Place on cookie sheet to cool, store in airtight container in refrigerator.
- It also works well with Cocoa Crispies.