These are good i came up with them tonight. They are thick fluffy and kinda gooey. I think they are pretty good but when i was making them I was going to put them in the oven, but the oven went out. So i made it this way and they are pretty good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil the potatoes for 20-25 minutes.
- 2Put the potatoes in a bowl and mix in the rest of the ingredients.
- 3Place the potato mixture in a saucepan.
- 4Cook stiring constantly for 5 minutes.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gooey Sweet Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (137 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 465.1
- Calories from Fat 171
- Total Fat 19.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 52.8 mg
- Sodium 314.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 66.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 39.7 g
- Protein 12.3 g