- 1 (18 ounce) box German chocolate cake mix
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 4 (2 1/8 ounce) Snickers candy bars
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3 1⁄2 cups powdered sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine cake mix, 1 egg, water, and margarine and beat until smooth.
- Place in a greased 9x11 cake pan and smooth out.
- Over low heat, or in microwave, melt candy bars.
- Stir in cream cheese.
- Add 2 beaten eggs and use mixer to mix well.
- Beat in powder sugar until smooth.
- Pour over the cake and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Cool in fridge for 1 hour.