Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. Enjoy this delicious dip at your next potluck or famliy get together. Great with Crostini & Crackers or on its own!
- Preaheat oven to 375.
- Bake Diced Potatoes on a non-stick cookie sheet for 15 minutes and then cool.
- Thaw frozen spinach and drain excess moisture.
- Soften cream cheese.
- In a bowl mix spinach, cream cheese 1/2 shredded cheddar cheese, artichokes (adding enough of the marinating liquid from the jar to make consistancy creamy) and cooled potatoes.
- Pour the dip into a non-stick 9x9 casserole dish and top with remaining 8 oz shredded cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
Love this recipe. Great dip for tortilla chips.