Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. Enjoy this delicious dip at your next potluck or famliy get together. Great with Crostini & Crackers or on its own!
- 2 cups Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion
- 10 ounces frozen spinach
- 10 ounces marinated artichokes
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- Preaheat oven to 375.
- Bake Diced Potatoes on a non-stick cookie sheet for 15 minutes and then cool.
- Thaw frozen spinach and drain excess moisture.
- Soften cream cheese.
- In a bowl mix spinach, cream cheese 1/2 shredded cheddar cheese, artichokes (adding enough of the marinating liquid from the jar to make consistancy creamy) and cooled potatoes.
- Pour the dip into a non-stick 9x9 casserole dish and top with remaining 8 oz shredded cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until hot and bubbly.