Recipe by AndreaVT96
Yummy and so easy! Good for breakfast or a snack.
Top Review by Sherri35
These are awesome!! The marshmallow melts inside and it's definitely gooey....but oh so yummy. After drizzling the margarine over the top I sprinkled a little more cinnamon sugar on top. My kids will be requesting this often, I'm sure.
- 1⁄8 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 (8 ounce) package large marshmallows
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1 (8 ounce) can crescent rolls
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Coat 8 muffin cups with Pam.
- Mix sugar and cinnamon in small bowl.
- Dip each marshmallow in melted margarine and roll in sugar mix.
- Separate dough into triangles. Wrap one triangle around each marshmallow and pinch dough together. Place each one in a muffin cup.
- Drizzle extra margarine over rolls.
- Bake 8-12 minutes.