Prep 0 mins
Cook 10 mins
Blue Ribbon winner at the county fair! These are a hit anytime I make them. They stay soft and gooey. They don't harden after they cool! Enjoy.
- Grease a 13x9 pan and set aside.
- Melt butter in large pot over medium heat.
- Add mini marshmallows and marshmallow creme and melt, careful to stir often to avoid burning.
- Take off the heat and add the cereal and stir to coat.
- Press into your prepared pan. You can use waxed paper to push down.
- Cool for 30 minutes or so until cutting.
Yum! Love the marshmallow creme in addition to the mini marshmallows.
This is the only rice kripy recipe that doesn't mess up my pots or take 4-ever to clean up, plus they are delish :)