Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
It is a very chewy, gooey Rice Krispie square! Very easy to make. Both kids and adults can enjoy this fantastic recipe.
- 1⁄2 cup margarine or 1⁄2 cup butter
- 5 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 cups crispy rice cereal
- In large saucepan over low heat, melt margarine. Add marshmallows; stir until melted and well blended. Remove from heat.
- Stir in vanilla. Add cereal, stirring until coated.
- Using lightly-buttered spatula, press into buttered 13x 9-inch pan. Cool and cut into squares.