1/4 Photos of Gooey Pull Apart Cinnamon Buns
From an old newspaper clipping -- Because of the brewed coffee and only 1/2 cup brown sugar, these cinnamon buns are not overly sweet! Great for a special breakfast, especially at Christmas or other holidays. Can be prepared the night before so the bread dough thaws and rises til double, then bake the next morning -- NOTE: prep/bake time DOES NOT include time for dough to thaw and rise before baking!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray a Bundt pan or 10-inch tube pan with baking spray.
- 2Spread chopped nuts evenly over bottom of pan.
- 3Place frozen dough balls evenly over walnuts in pan.
- 4Melt butter in microwave; mix with brown sugar, vanilla pudding mix (NOT INSTANT), cold coffee, and cinnamon.
- 5Spoon butter mixture over dough balls.
- 6Cover pan with plastic wrap and let dough balls rise overnight (or several hours) til double in size. NOTE: can refrigerate overnight, but will take an extra couple of hours at room temperature for the dough balls to rise til double!
- 7Place (room temperature) Bundt pan on a baking sheet in case of overflow while baking ~ bake in a PREHEATED oven at 325 degrees for a dark Bundt pan, or 350 degrees for a shiny pan, for 30-35 minutes.
- 8Cool in pan for 10 minutes, then invert onto a large plate to catch all the gooey sauce!
- 9Portions will pull apart into about 14 servings.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gooey Pull Apart Cinnamon Buns
Serving Size: 1 (38 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 14
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 179.8
- Calories from Fat 108
- Total Fat 12.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 17.4 mg
- Sodium 121.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 15.4 g
- Protein 1.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen dough rolls