Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from Tops courtesy of Skippy.
- 563.58 g brownie mix
- 1 large egg
- 78.07 ml water
- 78.07 ml oil
- 198.44 g marshmallow cream
- 236.59 ml prepared creamy chocolate frosting
- 236.59 ml Skippy creamy peanut butter
- Prepare brownies with egg, water and oil, bake and cool brownie mix according to package directions for 13x9-inch baking pan.
- With a spoon, evenly drop marshmallow cream onto cooled brownies.
- In a small microwave safe bowl, microwave frosting at high 30 seconds or until melted and smooth. Repeat with skippy creamy peanut butter.
- Pour melted frosting, then melted peanut butter over marshmallow cream and swirl with butter knife to marble. Let cool completely. To serve, cut into squares.