Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from Tops courtesy of Skippy.
Make and share this Gooey Peanut Butter S'more Brownie recipe from Food.com.
- 19 7⁄8 ounces brownie mix
- 1 large egg
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 1⁄3 cup oil
- 7 ounces marshmallow cream
- 1 cup prepared creamy chocolate frosting
- 1 cup Skippy creamy peanut butter
- Prepare brownies with egg, water and oil, bake and cool brownie mix according to package directions for 13x9-inch baking pan.
- With a spoon, evenly drop marshmallow cream onto cooled brownies.
- In a small microwave safe bowl, microwave frosting at high 30 seconds or until melted and smooth. Repeat with skippy creamy peanut butter.
- Pour melted frosting, then melted peanut butter over marshmallow cream and swirl with butter knife to marble. Let cool completely. To serve, cut into squares.