Recipe by The Southern Belle
Super fast, easy, & perfect for the biggest peanut butter cravings!
Top Review by LainieBug
I doubled the recipe and used 4 T. of Rice Krispies. Shaped into balls and put in the fridge for about 15 minutes to firm up. Quick and yummy treat. Made for Spring 2014 Pick A Chef.
- 1 tablespoon crunchy peanut butter (creamy peanut butter if desired)
- 1⁄2 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1⁄4 tablespoon honey (cornstarch may be used if honey isn't available)
- 1 -2 tablespoon crunchy cereal like Rice Krispies (almost any cereal will do!)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small microwavable bowl or mug, combine peanut butter and brown sugar until well mixed. Then add the honey to the mixture, mixing well.
- Place the combined peanut butter, brown sugar, and honey in the microwave for about 10 seconds to make the ingredients more manageable and mixable. (Microwaving isn't really required, but makes the chews warm and more gooey and the ingredients a lot easier to mix!).
- After microwaving, add the cereal of your choice to the mixture while it's still hot. (To make the chews more gooey, add less cereal. To make them more crunchy, add more cereal.)
- Consume them immediatly for best results! :).