1 hr 5 mins
Another cake brought to work by a patient's wife. Unfortunately, I was off the day she brought it, but every one else said it was fantastic. Sure sounds good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Spray a 9x13 baking pan with cooking spray.
- 3LAYER 1: Combine ingredients and mix well; pat into pan.
- 4LAYER 2: Beat cream cheese until smooth.
- 5Add eggs, vanilla, and butter; mix well.
- 6Add powdered sugar and mix well.
- 7Pour over layer 1.
- 8TOPPING: Combine all ingredients and mix well.
- 9Sprinkle evenly over top of cake.
- 10Bake for 30 to 50 minutes.
- 11Do not over bake.
- 12The center will be a little gooey.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gooey Mandarin Cake
Serving Size: 1 (1867 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 7154.6
- Calories from Fat 3900
- Total Fat 433.3 g
- Saturated Fat 224.4 g
- Cholesterol 1394.4 mg
- Sodium 5745.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 774.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 20.1 g
- Sugars 568.1 g
- Protein 75.3 g