Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Another cake brought to work by a patient's wife. Unfortunately, I was off the day she brought it, but every one else said it was fantastic. Sure sounds good.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 9x13 baking pan with cooking spray.
- LAYER 1: Combine ingredients and mix well; pat into pan.
- LAYER 2: Beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Add eggs, vanilla, and butter; mix well.
- Add powdered sugar and mix well.
- Pour over layer 1.
- TOPPING: Combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Sprinkle evenly over top of cake.
- Bake for 30 to 50 minutes.
- Do not over bake.
- The center will be a little gooey.
very good, took it to a cookout and was a big hit,everyone wanted the recipe.