Recipe by KimmieOH
Looking for an out of this world burger? Maybe something different than the usual burger? Try this.........Cook time - would be to your desired taste and however you like your burger!
- 226.79 g package monterey jack cheese
- 907.18 g ground beef
- 118.29 ml barbecue sauce, divided
- red onion, sliced (optional)
- tomatoes, sliced (optional)
- 1 leaf lettuce (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut cheese into 16- 18 thin slices.
- In a bowl, combine ground beef and 1/4 C of the barbecue sauce.
- Mix until well combined.
- Divide the mixture into 8 or 10 equal amounts.
- Shape into patties.
- Place slices of cheese on the patties then place patties together so the cheese is in the center and pinch the edges shut. You should have 4 – 5 patties.
- These burgers can be cooked on the grill, under the broiler, baked or pan-fried.
- Once your burgers are done top with cheese.
- Serve on toasted hamburger buns with your choice of condiments and the remaining barbecue sauce.