1/1 Photo of Gooey Jack Burger
Looking for an out of this world burger? Maybe something different than the usual burger? Try this.........Cook time - would be to your desired taste and however you like your burger!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut cheese into 16- 18 thin slices.
- 2In a bowl, combine ground beef and 1/4 C of the barbecue sauce.
- 3Mix until well combined.
- 4Divide the mixture into 8 or 10 equal amounts.
- 5Shape into patties.
- 6Place slices of cheese on the patties then place patties together so the cheese is in the center and pinch the edges shut. You should have 4 – 5 patties.
- 7These burgers can be cooked on the grill, under the broiler, baked or pan-fried.
- 8Once your burgers are done top with cheese.
- 9Serve on toasted hamburger buns with your choice of condiments and the remaining barbecue sauce.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gooey Jack Burger
Serving Size: 1 (160 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 379.5
- Calories from Fat 235
- Total Fat 26.1 g
- Saturated Fat 12.3 g
- Cholesterol 103.9 mg
- Sodium 368.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 28.4 g