Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Make and share this Gooey Gumdrop Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 °F. Grease and flour 10-inch Bundt® or tube pan.
- Combine cake mix, oil, eggs, spices and vanilla.
- Beat at low speed with electric mixer until moistened. Beat a medium speed 2 minutes.
- Stir in gumdrops.
- Pour into pan.
- Bake at 350°F 50 to 60 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan 25 minutes.
- Invert onto serving plate.
- Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar.