Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Make and share this Gooey Gumdrop Cake recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cake mix (spice, white, butter)
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 12 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups sliced gumdrops, omit black ones
- Preheat oven to 350 °F. Grease and flour 10-inch Bundt® or tube pan.
- Combine cake mix, oil, eggs, spices and vanilla.
- Beat at low speed with electric mixer until moistened. Beat a medium speed 2 minutes.
- Stir in gumdrops.
- Pour into pan.
- Bake at 350°F 50 to 60 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan 25 minutes.
- Invert onto serving plate.
- Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar.