Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
The flavors in this sandwich marry so well together. Try it, you'll love it!
- 2 slices cinnamon raisin bread
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 4 teaspoons cream cheese
- 1 banana
- Spread slices of bread with 1 T.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
- Spread other sides of bread with cream cheese.
- Mash or slice banana and put on one slice of bread.
- Place other piece of bread on top.
- Grill on low heat on both sides until browned, being careful not to burn the sugar.
These were a big hit with the whole family! The flavors really do come together well.
I made this as a special treat for myself for Sunday "brunch". I just used half a banana to try to stay in my dietary limits. This tastes wonderful, more like dessert than a meal. Made in the George Foreman grill, it cooked very quickly. I won't be able to have this often, but it will be a treat for special occasions. Made for Alphabet Soup Game. Thanks for posting Queen.
This was a good sandwich and very quick and easy to prepare. I liked my opened face with both sides of the bread butter and sprinkled with the cinnamon/sugar mixture then top with the cream cheese and banana slices with a light sprinkling of cinnamon sugar on top of the banana