Recipe by Darlene Summers
These are made like biscuit doughnuts. My kids were raised on these and the doughnuts made from fried biscuits.
- 1 (12 ounce) can biscuits
- 10 Hershey chocolate kisses
- 20 miniature marshmallows
- fat (for frying)
Directions See How It's Made
- Flatten each biscuit and wrap around 1 chocolate kiss and 2 miniature marshmallows.
- Pinch all edges together to seal and fry in deep fat. Do not Fry too hot or biscuits will burn and be doughy inside.
- My daughter likes to shake hers in a little powdered sugar.