1/5 Photos of Gooey Coconut Pineapple Butter Cake
1 hr 10 mins
This is spinoff of Paula Deen's Gooey Butter Cake. This is very rich and a little goes a long way. I have had her gooey cake from QVC and it is very good. You can't eat much.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease a 13 by 9 by 2-inch baking pan.
- 2For the cake: In the bowl of an electric mixer, combine cake mix, egg, and butter and mix well. Pat into bottom of prepared pan and set aside.
- 3For filling: Still using an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Beat in the eggs and vanilla. Dump in confectioners' sugar and beat well. Reduce the speed and slowly pour in butter. Mix well. Fold in coconut and pineapple.
- 4Pour filling onto cake mixture and spread evenly. Bake for 40 to 50 minutes.
- 5Don't be afraid to make a judgement call on the cooking time, because oven temperatures can vary. You want the center to be a little gooey, so don't bake it past that point.
- 6Remove from oven and allow to cool completely. Cut into squares.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gooey Coconut Pineapple Butter Cake
Serving Size: 1 (2233 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 367.1
- Calories from Fat 163
- Total Fat 18.1 g
- Saturated Fat 10.0 g
- Cholesterol 69.1 mg
- Sodium 225.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 39.2 g
- Protein 3.2 g