Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Coconut is my new favorite flavor for anything. I found this recipe that I cut out from an old magazine, but never tried until today. I wish I had never tried it. It is so easy and so good and fattening. I did use egg substitute and low fat cream cheese, but.....
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 13 x 9 pan with cooking spray or butter generously.
- Mix cake mix, melted butter and 2 eggs until crumbly.
- Press into bottom of pan and up about 1 inch around the edge.
- In a large bowl mix: cream cheese, the other 2 egtgs, vanilla and almond extracts, confectioners sugar and coconut.
- Pour over crust.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until top is golden brown.
- Cool completely in pan.
- Cut into small squares.
This recipe was easy to make, and very good. I served it at a pot luck style event and it seemed to be rather popular. It is very sweet. A little too sweet for me, but it was requested that I make it again.