Happy Hippie's Note:
Kids enjoy helping make this easy tasty treat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Separate and flatten biscuits.
- 2Combine cinnamon and sugar.
- 3Dip biscuits into butter and then into the sugar/cinnamon mixture.
- 4Place 4 marshmallows in center of each biscuit.
- 5Bring edges up to form balls.
- 6Place in greased muffin cups seam side down.
- 7Bake in preheated 400 degree oven for 10-12 minutes.
- 8Remove from pans immediately.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gooey Cinnamon Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (18 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 73.4
- Calories from Fat 30
- Total Fat 3.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 4.5 mg
- Sodium 149.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 0.8 g