Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Kids enjoy helping make this easy tasty treat.
Make and share this Gooey Cinnamon Rolls recipe from Food.com.
- Separate and flatten biscuits.
- Combine cinnamon and sugar.
- Dip biscuits into butter and then into the sugar/cinnamon mixture.
- Place 4 marshmallows in center of each biscuit.
- Bring edges up to form balls.
- Place in greased muffin cups seam side down.
- Bake in preheated 400 degree oven for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove from pans immediately.