Recipe by MARIA MAC *
This is great for abrunch or breakfast. Make this the night before, leave in the stove and let rise for the perfect bread the next morning. So easy. Prep time does not include rising time.
- 1 (1 lb) frozen bread dough, loaf thawed but not yet risen
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) boxof cook and serve butterscotch pudding
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray your bundt pan with nonstick spray to make this turn out easier after baking, and then add any optional items such as nuts, raisins, etc.
- Cut the thawed bread dough into four long strips and then cut each strip into eight equal pieces.
- Place these pieces in the bundt pan so they evenly cover the bottom.
- Sprinkle the cook and serve butterscotch pudding on top of the dough pieces.
- Melt the butter and add the cinnamon and brown sugar to it.
- Stir this mixture and then pour it over the dough and pudding in the bundt pan.
- Allow to rise until it fills the bundt pan and then bake for 20-25 minutes at 325 degrees. Cool slightly and turn out on to a serving platter.
- If made late at night and left in a cold oven, it should be the proper readiness to just turn on your oven and bake for breakfast!