1/2 Photos of Gooey Chocolate Walnut Bars With Shortbread Crust
These bars are soooo good! For a flakey textured crust prepare in a processor. Yield is only estimated.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Butter a 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- 3For the crust; in a processer mix the flour, sugar and salt until combined (about 4-5 seconds).
- 4Add in the butter and process until crumbly.
- 5Press into bottom of the baking dish.
- 6Bake for about 15 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- 7For the filling; in a large mixing bowl whisk the eggs, corn syrup, sugar, melted butter and vanilla until well combined.
- 8Mix in the chocolate chips and nuts.
- 9Pour over the crust.
- 10Bake for about 25-30 minutes or until set.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gooey Chocolate Walnut Bars With Shortbread Crust
Serving Size: 1 (1610 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 197.5
- Calories from Fat 97
- Total Fat 10.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 29.1 mg
- Sodium 45.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 14.6 g
- Protein 2.4 g