Chef Katya's Note:
A variation of Holly Clegg's Peanut Brownies
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat a 13x9x2-inch pan coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2In a mixing bowl, mix together cake mix, 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk, and margarine.
- 3Pat two-thirds of batter into bottom of pan (batter's stiff and sticky). Bake for 10 minutes.
- 4In a mixing bowl, mix remaining sweet condensed milk and marshmallow creme. Stir in peanut butter morsels and peanuts.
- 5Carefully spread mixture evenly over partially baked brownie layer. Drop remaining batter by spoonfuls over marshmallow mixture.
- 6Bake for 25 to 30 minutes. Cool completely before cutting.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gooey Chocolate Caramel Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (24 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 92.2
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 139.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 8.2 g
- Protein 1.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat-free sweetened condensed milk
Nestle milk chocolate and caramel swirled morsels