1/1 Photo of Gooey Chocolate Cake
This is the chocolate cake we made all the time as poor students with my bestest friend Tuija! There are no fancy ingredients, you can put the cake together in minutes and the end result is pure chocolate decadance. The cake is flat and doesn't exactly make a pretty presenatation (we usually even skipped the parchment paper and scraped the cake off the bottom of the springform pan :-) but the taste more than makes up for it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 200 degrees C.
- 2Line the bottom of a springform pan with parchment paper, grease and flour the paper and the sides of the pan.
- 3Whisk the eggs briefly with a fork (so the yolks break) and mix the eggs with melted butter.
- 4Combine all dry ingredients.
- 5Mix dry ingredients with the butter mixture.
- 6Pour batter into the prepared pan and bake for 20 minutes.
- 7If the cake wobbles and looks undone after 20 minutes, don't worry: it's supposed to.
- 8Let cool.
- 9The cake is very gooey at the bottom, so if you wish to transfer it to a serving plate take the parchment paper too!
- 10Serve with a dollop of whipped cream.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gooey Chocolate Cake
Serving Size: 1 (44 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 194.8
- Calories from Fat 151
- Total Fat 16.8 g
- Saturated Fat 10.1 g
- Cholesterol 92.9 mg
- Sodium 270.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 3.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: