This is the chocolate cake we made all the time as poor students with my bestest friend Tuija! There are no fancy ingredients, you can put the cake together in minutes and the end result is pure chocolate decadance. The cake is flat and doesn't exactly make a pretty presenatation (we usually even skipped the parchment paper and scraped the cake off the bottom of the springform pan :-) but the taste more than makes up for it.
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees C.
- Line the bottom of a springform pan with parchment paper, grease and flour the paper and the sides of the pan.
- Whisk the eggs briefly with a fork (so the yolks break) and mix the eggs with melted butter.
- Combine all dry ingredients.
- Mix dry ingredients with the butter mixture.
- Pour batter into the prepared pan and bake for 20 minutes.
- If the cake wobbles and looks undone after 20 minutes, don't worry: it's supposed to.
- Let cool.
- The cake is very gooey at the bottom, so if you wish to transfer it to a serving plate take the parchment paper too!
- Serve with a dollop of whipped cream.