Recipe by ROSINA _J
this slice is for people with a real sweet tooth an absolute must when its just one of those days.i needed a sweet fix so i came up with this decadent recipe its now a family favourite.
- 2 cups plain flour
- 1 cup coconut
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons cocoa
- 125 g melted butter
- 250 g milk chocolate melts, roughly chopped
- 250 g white chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup coconut
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 (325 g) cans condensed milk
Directions See How It's Made
- pre-heat oven to 170 degrees for gas and 180 for electric oven.
- for base:.
- sift flour and cocoa into bowl, add coconut and sugar mix till combined then add melted butter and combine till mixture resembles bisuit crumbs.
- grease and line a large rectangle tin.
- pour mixture into tin and press into base of tin and corners untill spread evenly and nicely compact.
- bake in pre-heated oven for 15 minutes.
- after 15 minutes remove base from oven and sprinkle all choc bits, coconut and brown sugar evenly on base, now pour both tins of condensed milk evenly over tin to cover dry ingredients. now return to oven and reduce heat to 150 degrees celsius for gas oven or 160 for electric and cook for 30-35 minutes or until caramel mix is golden brown and semi-firm.
- remove from oven allow to cool then slice.