Prep 20 mins
Cook 18 mins
A quick and easy version of your favorite caramel roll! Ooey and Gooey!
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 1⁄4 cup chopped pecans
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 (11 ounce) can refrigerated breadstick dough
- Heat oven to 375°. Combine all topping ingredients except pecans in 9-inch round cake pan; stir until well mixed. Sprinkle with pecans. Set aside.
- Combine 1 tablespoon sugar and cinnamon in small bowl. Set aside.
- Unroll dough; separate into 12 strips. Spread each strip with melted butter; sprinkle evenly with sugar-cinnamon mixture. Roll up loosely. Pinch seam to seal. Place rolls evenly in pan.
- Bake for 18 to 23 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 5 minutes. Invert onto serving platter. Let stand 1 minute before removing pan. Serve warm.