Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
These chocolate-, caramel-, and coconut-topped Pop-Tarts® Unfrosted Brown Sugar Cinnamon toaster pastries are easy to love with all your tummy. Courtesy of Kellogg's™ Pop-Tarts™ Sprinklings™
- 8 Kellogg's® Pop-Tarts® Unfrosted Brown Sugar Cinnamon toaster pastries
- 1⁄3 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 3⁄4 cup semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped pecans
- 1⁄2 cup flaked coconut
- Line baking sheet with foil. Set aside.
- Spread ice cream topping on top of KELLOGG'S® POP-TARTS® Unfrosted Brown Sugar Cinnamon toaster pastries. Place on prepared baking sheet.
- Sprinkle chocolate morsels and pecans on toaster pastries. Sprinkle coconut over tops. Bake at 350°F about 7 minutes or until topping is bubbly. Carefully transfer to cooling rack. Cool at least 20 minutes.
- Cut each toaster pastry into thirds.
- Nutrition Information per serving: Serving Size 2 Cookies (61g), Calories 260, Calories from Fat 100, Total Fat 11g, Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 160mg, Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 23g, Protein 3g, Vitamin A 6%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 8%.