Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 10 mins
Just 10 minutes and you're ready to bake this oh-so-yummy crunchy-topped coffee cake!
- 4 Nature Valley pecan crunch granola bars, crushed (2 pouches from 8.9-oz box)
- 1⁄4 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1⁄2 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 2 (17 1/2 ounce) canspillsbury grands refrigerated cinnamon roll dough, with icing
- 1 medium granny smith apple, peeled, coarsely chopped (about 1 1/4 cups)
- Heat oven to 350°F
- Spray 12-cup fluted tube cake pan with cooking spray.
- In small bowl, mix crushed granola bars, pecans and 1/2 teaspoon of the cinnamon.
- Sprinkle mixture evenly in bottom of pan.
- In large bowl, mix whipping cream, brown sugar and remaining 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon.
- Separate both cans of dough into 10 rolls; set icing aside.
- Cut each roll into quarters.
- Stir roll pieces and apples into whipping cream mixture to coat.
- Spoon mixture into pan; spread evenly.
- Bake 50 to 60 minutes or until deep golden brown.
- Immediately place heatproof serving plate or platter upside down over pan; turn plate and pan over (do not remove pan).
- Cool 5 minutes.
- Remove pan; scrape any remaining topping in pan onto coffee cake.
- Cool 5 minutes longer.
- Drizzle reserved icing over top.
- Serve warm.