Prep 5 mins
Cook 13 mins
If you like Gooey Butter Cake you will LOVE these cookies.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1⁄4 cup confectioners' sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a medium bowl, cream together the cream cheese and butter. Stir in the egg and vanilla. Add cake mix, and stir until well blended. Roll into 1inch balls and roll the balls in the confectioners' sugar. Place 1 inch apart onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 to 13 minutes in the preheated oven. Remove from baking sheets to cool on wire racks.
These are wonderful cookies. Bake them this am for a friend. I tasted 2 of them, I will remember this recipe, so easy to make.