So easy to make and always a hit!
Make and share this Gooey Butter Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Cream together cream cheese and butter.
- Add egg and vanilla, then cake mix.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour or until cookie dough is firm.
- Roll in 1 inch balls, then roll in confectioner's sugar.
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Bake cookies on ungreased cookie sheet for 10-15 minutes or until cookies are slightly firm to touch.
- Wait a minute or two before removing cookies to cooling racks.
- Dust with confectioner's sugar.