1/2 Photos of Gooey Butter Cookies
2 hrs 13 mins
Elizabeth Watters's Note:
So easy to make and always a hit!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream together cream cheese and butter.
- 2Add egg and vanilla, then cake mix.
- 3Refrigerate for at least 1 hour or until cookie dough is firm.
- 4Roll in 1 inch balls, then roll in confectioner's sugar.
- 5Preheat oven to 350*.
- 6Bake cookies on ungreased cookie sheet for 10-15 minutes or until cookies are slightly firm to touch.
- 7Wait a minute or two before removing cookies to cooling racks.
- 8Dust with confectioner's sugar.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gooey Butter Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (922 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 163.3
- Calories from Fat 87
- Total Fat 9.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 28.3 mg
- Sodium 213.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 12.3 g
- Protein 1.8 g