Recipe by Celeste :)
This is very rich cookie!
Top Review by 4-H Mom
This are the BEST ever Gooey Butter Cookies I have ever made. It was so easy, I made these for a friend of my DD and he has requested more. These were so moist and didn't last long at all! Thanks so much for the great recipe that I will be making more of.
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box butter recipe cake mix
- powdered sugar, for dipping
- cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat butter, vanilla, egg, and cream cheese until light and fluffy. Mix in dry cake mix.
- Chill for 30 minutes. Preheat oven to 350*. Lightly coat cookie sheet with cooking spray. Drop by teaspoonfulls in a bowl of powdered sugar; roll into balls.
- Bake 10-12 minutes.