This is a definite artery clogger!! Usually only make it for holiday or special occasion. Very rich and good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat cake mix, butter, and 2 eggs at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth.
- 2Pour batter into a lightly greased 13x9 inch pan.
- 3Beat remaining 2 eggs, cream cheese, and 1 cup powdered sugar at medium speed until smooth.
- 4Pour over cake batter; sprinkle evenly with pecans and chocolate morsels.
- 5Bake at 350 degrees for 30-40 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- 6Cool cake in pan on a wire rack.
- 7Sprinkle cake evenly with remaining 1/4 cup powdered sugar.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gooey Butter Cake
Serving Size: 1 (64 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 367.7
- Calories from Fat 247
- Total Fat 27.4 g
- Saturated Fat 13.0 g
- Cholesterol 112.1 mg
- Sodium 134.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 22.8 g
- Protein 5.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: