Recipe by xtine
Yellow cake "bar" base with a cream cheese topping. I use Duncan Hines Classic Yellow cake mix. The serving size depends on how small you cut the bars. I usually cut it to be 15 servings.
- 467.76 g yellow cake mix
- 96.38 g vanilla instant pudding mix
- 118.29 ml butter, melted
- 1 egg
- 226.79 g cream cheese, softened
- 295.73 ml powdered sugar
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 2 eggs
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 350º.
- Mix together the cake mix and pudding mix until well combined.
- Add the melted butter and one egg. Use your hands to mix together until it looks like cookie dough.
- Grease a 15" by 10" baking dish and pat the batter into it, covering the bottom evenly.
- Mix together the softened cream cheese, powdered sugar, and the vanilla until well combined. Add the two remaining eggs and mix well to combine. Pour the cream cheese mixture over the cake batter mixture.
- Bake @ 350º for 35 minutes.
- Allow to cool completely, then cut into bars.