Another one of my mother's recipes. She gave me her cookbooks and personal recipes before she passed away. This has some special memories. Can still smell it cooking!
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix sugar and cinnamon. Take 15 biscuits and cut in half. Roll halves in mixture. Place in greased bundt pan.
- Melt butter, sugar, suryp and brown sugar. Add nuts. Pour 1/2 mixture over biscuits in pan.
- Roll remaining biscuits in sugar mix. Place in pan.
- Pour remaining syrup mix over top.
- Bake 30 - 35 minutes.
We had this when I was growing up just about every weekend, its AWSOME! We call it "Monkey Bread". Five stars can not even come close to this one!! Michelle