Recipe by The Butter Biatch
Another one of my mother's recipes. She gave me her cookbooks and personal recipes before she passed away. This has some special memories. Can still smell it cooking!
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 30 Pillsbury refrigerated biscuits (3 cans)
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄4 cup maple syrup or 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1 -2 cup pecans or 1 -2 cup walnuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix sugar and cinnamon. Take 15 biscuits and cut in half. Roll halves in mixture. Place in greased bundt pan.
- Melt butter, sugar, suryp and brown sugar. Add nuts. Pour 1/2 mixture over biscuits in pan.
- Roll remaining biscuits in sugar mix. Place in pan.
- Pour remaining syrup mix over top.
- Bake 30 - 35 minutes.