1/1 Photo of Gooey Bun Cake
The Butter Biatch's Note:
Another one of my mother's recipes. She gave me her cookbooks and personal recipes before she passed away. This has some special memories. Can still smell it cooking!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Mix sugar and cinnamon. Take 15 biscuits and cut in half. Roll halves in mixture. Place in greased bundt pan.
- 3Melt butter, sugar, suryp and brown sugar. Add nuts. Pour 1/2 mixture over biscuits in pan.
- 4Roll remaining biscuits in sugar mix. Place in pan.
- 5Pour remaining syrup mix over top.
- 6Bake 30 - 35 minutes.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gooey Bun Cake
Serving Size: 1 (72 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 317.4
- Calories from Fat 112
- Total Fat 12.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 12.2 mg
- Sodium 38.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 50.8 g
- Protein 1.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Pillsbury refrigerated biscuits