Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Another one of my mother's recipes. She gave me her cookbooks and personal recipes before she passed away. This has some special memories. Can still smell it cooking!
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix sugar and cinnamon. Take 15 biscuits and cut in half. Roll halves in mixture. Place in greased bundt pan.
- Melt butter, sugar, suryp and brown sugar. Add nuts. Pour 1/2 mixture over biscuits in pan.
- Roll remaining biscuits in sugar mix. Place in pan.
- Pour remaining syrup mix over top.
- Bake 30 - 35 minutes.
We had this when I was growing up just about every weekend, its AWSOME! We call it "Monkey Bread". Five stars can not even come close to this one!! Michelle