These little suckers are addicting. Gooey inside, crunchy outside and sooo delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine butter and brown sugar in saucepan.
- 2Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until bubbly.
- 3Cool slightly (If you let it get too cool, it will harden).
- 4Transfer butter mixture to a mixing bowl.
- 5Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- 6Quickly stir in flour, salt and walnuts.
- 7Pour into a greased 13X9 pan.
- 8Bake in a preheated 325 degree oven about 25 - 35 minutes until edges start to brown.
- 9Let cool before cutting.
- 10Note: You cannot test for doneness with a toothpick since these remain somewhat gooey inside!
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gooey Blonde Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (917 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 139.4
- Calories from Fat 57
- Total Fat 6.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 23.8 mg
- Sodium 76.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 15.7 g
- Protein 1.5 g