1/1 Photo of Goody Cookies
"Food:The Way To Anyone's Heart"'s Note:
My cousin Marleen makes these wonderfully, simple cookies! Beware...they are addicting! "Bet you can't eat just one"!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line a jelly roll pan (10x15-inch) with foil;
- 2Arrange graham crackers in the pan in a single layer to cover pan.
- 3Combine butter and sugar in a heavy medium saucepan; bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- 4Boil for 2 minutes until the consistency of carmel; stir in vanilla and chopped nuts.
- 5Drizzle the hot mixture over crackers and spread evenly.
- 6Bake 10 minutes at 300°.
- 7Remove at once from pan to flat surface to cool.
- 8When cool, break into smaller pieces.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Goody Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (588 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 75.9
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 9.1 mg
- Sodium 48.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 0.4 g