Prep 20 mins
Cook 2 mins
Just adding for safe keeping. The name says it all!
- 5⁄8 cup sugar
- 5⁄8 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 1⁄4 cups white corn syrup
- 1 1⁄4 cups smooth peanut butter
- 1 1⁄4 cups spanish dry roasted salted peanuts
- 5 cups corn flakes
- 8 (1 1/2 ounce) milk chocolate candy bars
- In a large saucepan combine sugars and syrup. Cook over low heat until sugars dissolve.
- Stir in, one at a time, peanut butter, peanuts and corn flakes.
- Spoon into a 9x13-inch buttered pan.
- Break chocolate bars into pieces and sprinkle over top.
- Put pan into 250°F oven and warm until chocolate is spreadable, about 2 minutes.
- Spread chocolate evenly.
- While still a little warm, cut into small squares.