Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 hrs
I make this at least once a week and dip homemade pita chips (wedged and baked on a cookie sheet for 5-6 mins at 350ºF) Oh, so, so, good!
- 2 cups nonfat yogurt (your choice, though, fat free and whole both work well! if you can find Greek yogurt, even better!)
- 1 seedless cucumber, seeds scooped out, small diced
- 1 -2 garlic clove, minced (to taste)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 teaspoon dried dill (to taste)
- salt and pepper
- Mix cucumber and garlic in medium bowl.
- Stir in yogurt, lemon juice, dill, salt and pepper.
- Cover bowl in plastic wrap and either chill or let sit at room temperature for 2 hours.
- Bon appetit!
- (This can be refrigerated and enjoyed for 4-5 days afterward.).