Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Can be placed in small bags to hand out to the Trick or Treaters - Nummmmy for Mommies and Daddies too!!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place popcorn and mixed nuts in a 13 x 9 x 2 pan.
- In a small ssaucepan, stir together the honey, orange juice, butter, orange rind, and cinnamon until well mixed.
- Bring to boil over moderate heat.
- Drizzle the honey mixture over the popcorn/nut mixture.
- Using a wooden spoon, toss until well mixed.
- Bake for 15 minutes, stirring a couple of times.
- Spread popcorn mixture onto large sheet of foil.
- Cool completely.
- To store, place in tightly covered container.