Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 hrs
This a local favorite, kind of between a rich ice cream and a sorbet. I haven't tried this recipe but I have had the ice cream at one of our local whole-in-the-walls before they closed up. This particular recipe comes from the Island Style Cook Book put out by the Friends of A. Kobayashi. Time does not include second freezing time.
- 2 (12 ounce) cans 7-up
- 4 (12 ounce) cans strawberry soda
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- Mix all ingredients with whisk and blend well.
- Pour in a deep plastic container with cover.
- Freeze for 5 hours.
- Mix again with fork.