Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
Very Italian and very good. I have never had a complaint with this one!
Make and share this Goodfella Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Clean and rinse romaine hearts and escarole.
- chop romaine hearts and escarole and add to large salad bowl and toss with tomatoes.
- In skillet heat olive oil and sauté prosciutto until hot not long this is only for flavoring.
- let cool and chop and add to bowl.
- Add grated cheeses and mix with salad.
- when ready to serve toss salad with dressing and add croutons, salad will get a little mushy if it sits for long with dressing added.