Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
From the Q & A Trouble Shooter column, Weekend.
- I came across this very interesting recipe a while back in the Weekend magazine.
- A lady wrote that she had a beautiful fairly good wheatish complexion.
- However, after she delivered her first child, she used to have coconut oil massages and as a result she acquired a tan.
- She wanted to get rid of this tan.
- For this, Rima Soni has suggested her the following treatment: Massage the tanned skin with a mixture of yogurt or milk and honey.
- Leave it on for an hour.
- This cleans and moisturises the skin as well as lightens it.
- This must be done daily and soon the difference will be visible!